Ahead of tomorrow's Scottish Cup Round 1 tie against Haddington Athletic at Princess Royal Park, we are recommending that supporters of both sides familiarise themselves with the following measures before, during and after attending the match. We would ask supporters to:
1. Not attend the match if they have any symptoms
2. Take a precautionary Lateral Flow test before arrival at the stadium
3. Ensure that mandatory regulations are followed when travelling to and from the stadium (car, train, supporters’ buses etc) with particularly attention to the wearing of face coverings
4. Keep a safe distance when entering and exiting the stadium
5. Wear a face covering when entering and exiting the stadium
6. Ensure that mandatory regulations are followed when using hospitality facilities within the stadium.
7. Where possible, keep a distance between you and other supporters when seated in the stadium.
We thank you for your ongoing commitment to the guidance, regulations and protocols, which we hope will be heeded and ensure that we can all continue to enjoy the national game together within football stadiums.
Tomorrow's match kicks off at 3pm and we'll keep you up to date with match updates on our social media channels. Enjoy the game and COME ON THE VALE!